I won’t be your land form
cracked earth full of faults
Or something to weigh down
with all your ways with words
This Joyride! album is gooood.
Unemployed violinist who loves fried green tomatoes and long walks in the cotton field. #savedbygrace
The Color Thesaurus for Writers and Designers from Ingrid’s Notes. The color blocks represent white, tan, yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, blue, green, brown, gray and black. Really interesting blog I’m going to pass onto writer friends. In her short bio she writes,I have an MFA in writing for children and young adults from Vermont College of Fine Arts, and an MFA in screenwriting from Chapman University. I created this blog to share what I’ve been learning about the writing and publishing industry.
Here are more infographics writers have found useful:
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Sleeves and Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Know Your Eye Liners Infographic
- Know Your Wedding Dresses Infographic
- History of Swimwear Infographic
The top 20 fashion infographics of August 2014:
01. The ultimate Eyeliner fashion vocabulary
02. Guide to Suit & Shoes colour matching
03. The Ultimate Pattern Fashion Vocabulary Part 1
04. How to wear jeans
05. Laundry Stain Cheat Sheet
06. How to wear a Button Up
07. The Ultimate Pattern Fashion Vocabulary Part 2
08. A Visual Glossary of Wedding Gown Silhouettes
09. Tips for perfect eyebrows
10. A visual glossary of Chain Types
11. Ways to wear your tee
12. How to shape your eyebrows
13. The best way to fold a shirt
14. A visual glossary of Vintage Hats for women
15. 24-piece Year Round Wardrobe
16. Wardrobe Essentials Checklist for Women
17. 5 stripe patterns for dress shirts you should know
18. How to tie the Ediety/Merovingian Tie Knot
19. Find your perfume persona
20. How to artfully stack bangles
"Pray without ceasing." (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
If there is a common thread that should run through the life of a Christian each day, it’s prayer. Now, that doesn’t mean you refuse to speak to anyone else or that you drive down the road with your eyes closed. But it does mean being ever ready and willing to go before God. Nothing is too small or too big for God to care about. He created you, so why wouldn’t He care about you? You should bathe your life in prayer. Pray for wisdom, peace, and patience. Pray for your marriage, your job, and your children. Pray for other people and circumstances, even when the situation may seem hopeless. Give every person and everything in your life to God in prayer — and they will be in the best of hands!